Vitaplen Vitamin Store FAQ:
Q. What does Vitaplen® taste like?
Vitaplen® is 100% gluten-free, allergy friendly* and has a great tasting orange flavor. The owners of DTC health put it in their morning smoothies!
Q. What are the benefits of liquid vitamins over pills?
Advantages of liquid formulas:
- Absorption rate of up to 95%. You don't have to wait for pills to dissolve and pass through your system.
- Liquid formulas bypass the digestive process and are immeditately absorbed directly into the bloodstream.
- Liquid formulas will not upset your stomach.
- Liquid vitamins are easier to swallow, especially for children/seniors.
- Children with immature digestive systems can assimilate liquid vitamins quicker, easier and more effectively.
- Seniors with attenuated digestive enzymes can absorb liquid vitamins easier and more effectively.
Disadvantages of solid formulas:
- Absorption rate of about 10-20%.
- Pills contain fillers, binders, chelating agents, stabilizers (crospovidone) and film coatings making the possibility of choking more likely.
- Vitamin capsules have powdered ingredients placed into pork-based gelatin or vegetable capsules with additives such as talc, binding agents, blue vitriol (insecticide) and other fillers, which leads to digestive distress.
- Pill manufacturers use hazardous ingredients such as hydrogenated oils, polyvinyl alcohol (adhesive), dyes, alcohol, overdoseable iron, synthetic Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl) and hypromellose (used in eye drops).
- Solid form vitamin manufacturers double and triple the amount of vitamins that will ultimately pass through your system without absorption as a way to make you think you are getting a better product.
Q. Where is Vitaplen® manufactured and does DTC Health follow United States Pharmacopea (USP) testing standards?
Vitaplen® is manufactured in the USA at a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) facility which ensures that all testing is in accordance with USP standards. The facility is also inspected by the Department of Health and Senior Services and the Consumer Environmental Health for maintenance of sanitary conditions. It is a good idea to make sure that you only purchase nutraceuticals that are produced in such a facility. Each ingredient in Vitaplen® is selected based on quality and stability. Microbiological evaluations are also conducted to confirm the absence of things like yeast, mold, salmonella, E. Coli, BSE, Staphylococcus Aureus, Pseudomonas Aerunginosa, Mercury, etc. Every batch has strict quality controls to ensure that all of the ingredients listed on the label are in fact included in the exact dosages stated. These quality controls include quality specifications and raw material specification documentation to confirm that things such as the pH and assay are within acceptable limits. Vitaplen comes with a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Q. What are the ingredients in Vitaplen®? Does it include all the B vitamins, like Vitamin B6?
Review Vitaplen's® Ingredients Here
Q. How can I order Vitaplen®?
Online: Order Vitaplen
Phone: 866-486-0421 (M-F, 8-4, Pacific Time).
Mail: Send check and/or money order (in US funds only) to:
110 Mary Avenue, Suite #2-126
Nipomo, CA 93444
DTC Health is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant.
Q. Is Vitaplen® available in stores?
Vitaplen® is available online here. US Shipping is always free. Vitaplen® is also available in doctor's and healthcare practitioner's offices, health clubs and health food stores. If Vitaplen® is not supplied at your favorite store or health care practitioner's office, ask them to carry it for you. Instruct them to contact our wholesale department at Wholesale@dtchealth.com or 866-486-0421 for more information. You can also direct them to our Vitaplen® Reseller Page.
Q. Is Vitaplen® approved by the FDA?
Vitaplen® is a dietary supplement and as such is not subject to approval by the FDA in the same way pharmaceuticals are. Vitaplen® is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Q. What are your shipping charges?
US Shipping is always free! International shipping rates vary depending on location. You can calculate shipping charges once you add an item to your cart, and then view your cart. Please note that we do not ship to Norway, Austria, North Korea, Sudan or Germany because these countries will not accept our products. To place phone orders from outside of the US, please call 1-919-461-0421 (M-F, 8-4, Pacific Time). We accept credit card payments via fax or mail. Click here for the Vitaplen Mail Order Form
Q. Does Vitaplen® need to be refrigerated?
It is suggested that you refrigerate Vitaplen® after opening. It can be stored at room temperature prior to opening.
Q. What time of day should I take Vitaplen®?
Vitaplen® can be taken at any time of the day you wish. Vitaplen® can be energizing so it is recommended that you take it at the beginning of your day. We also recommend that Vitaplen® be taken with food to aid in absorption.
*Vitaplen is designated allergy-friendly as it is free of the 8 most common allergens---including wheat/gluten, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish and shellfish.
Subscribe to the Healthy Living Club!
Now You Can Save Time, Money and Never Miss A Dose!
You can choose to automatically receive a new order every month, two months or three months, canceling at anytime. You may choose from the recurring order options listed here or request a customized program built just for you by emailing us at: email@example.com